Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sometimes you need to know when....

Has there been a time in your life when you just wouldn't give up on something? Be it a relationship that wasn't working, a business idea that hasn't happened, a career that was physically killing you, or an unhealthy friendship? How do you know when to throw in the towel? Ive run myself into the ground and now I'm sick. They call it fibromyalgia, but it's like burning out. Why didn't I take a brake when I should have? Why did I drive myself so hard? What was I trying to prove? I truly can't answer these questions. If there anyone that's been where I'm at right now, I'd love to hear " what do I do now?" What did you do? How did you do it? & how did you know it was time to quit?
Love from Wenrella .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions regarding your skin, feel free to ask.